New.
You know when times you feel lonely that you stare your ceiling bedroom and wonder
"What am I doing in life?"
Somehow, I tend to do that these days and it bothers me because I don't know what I'm doing with my life right now. Wait, I actually do know but I'm not sure if I'm in the right path. You get me? When things get hard, especially when I know I have many assignments to do and dissertation to think about, I start overthinking and it actually sucks. I usually let this all out using twitter but since I'm no longer on that website, I decided to tell it on my blog.
I'm actually not sure what I'm going to write on this blog or whether I'm going to let other people see it but we'll just see how it goes.
on the recent news, I just became 24 (yeay me!) but I'm not that excited as I know my time is ticking and I still have many things I want to do and explore. 24 is a very huge number and while other people (including my friends) are having fun with their own life, I'm sitting here on my bed and feeling bored. I don't have checklist of things I want to do whilst I'm in uk as my only focus is to pass my Masters and find a secure job.
But man, my life if you look at it, is hella boring. But I think its okay though, at least I'm doing something right? and I have a focus. Haha, I'm blabbing a lot now, so I should stop.
See ya!
Madi.
Comments
Post a Comment