Chin up.
I’m struggling.
Living and studying overseas, people have a lot of expectations especially when they think that you are not suited to study overseas. Usually I wouldn't mind what people think and I don’t. But I do mind what I think of myself.
It’s not easy being alone without your family and your close friends. It’s not easy when you don’t like to cook even though you know how to cook. It’s not easy when you hate the weather and wished that it would always be spring or summer. It’s not easy at all. But I can’t really complain can I?
I chose to do this. I was the one who wanted it.
But you know what, it’s okay if I’m struggling. It’s okay if I cry every day, it’s okay if I don’t talk to anyone and am a lone wolf. It’s okay. Because the next day, I’ll still remember why I came here the first place, why I need to work hard and not let gloomy days depress me. Why I chose to do this.
So yeah.
Here’s the thing,
You just got to trust God and yourself. Don’t ever lose what you love because you see, I’m not giving up because this is what I love even if it depresses me at times. Because I love it and I want it. I guess that’s what keeps me going.
Comments
Post a Comment